Friday, October 31, 2008

I love November.





Tuesday, my new assistant Lorraine starts working with me - which I'm endlessly excited about.
I think Chris (my fiance) is relieved that I will have an extra set of hands.  It feels good to see all of our nights of brainstorming, and our running around this city like crazy people trying to finish a custom engagement ring just hours before the proposal is to take place, have paid off.  

Also very excited that Chris's brother Jerry and his fiance Stephanie are getting married next weekend - can't wait!  I recently did a makeover on her ring which you can see above.  I'll be sure to put some pictures up after the wedding.

2 comments:

Meg said...

What does it mean to do a makeover on a piece of jewelry? Was this an antique ring? or a family heirloom?

Ring Finger Studio said...

In this case we used the diamonds from her original engagement ring, and we used the original metal to create something new.

We also do makeovers on antiques and family heirlooms. This usually consists of repairing anything that is broken or problematic, polishing the metal, and cleaning the stones.