Monday, April 20, 2009

Possible Blood Diamonds seized at JFK

                                                 

We're very proud to sell Red Box diamonds, which are certified conflict free. They're in compliance with the UN sanctioned Kimberley Process that tracks the diamonds and certifies that they have been sourced legitimately and have not funded any wars.  

This past Saturday a possible shipment of Blood Diamonds from Sierra Leone was intercepted at New York's JFK.  It's unfortunate that blood diamonds are still a problem, but atleast the Customs officials caught the shipment.

Click here for the full story: Blood Diamonds

2 comments:

WE'RE JUST PEOPLE. said...

That's so great that you use conflict free diamonds. The engagement ring Sam bought me has a conflict free diamond from Canada. Canada doesn't sound that exotic but it so wonderful to know no one had to suffer just so I could have a beautiful ring.

erickdisilva said...

I needed a ring to propose my fiancée before our anniversary. Some of my friends told me that you have no need to spend thousands rupees on diamonds. He advised me to buy Peridot gemstone. Because it gives you happiness and wealth in your life in a cheap rate than diamonds.